St Patricks Dungannon was built in 1867 and was designed by JJ McCarthy.
Description of works
We carried out extensive repair and restoration to the church which included a wide range of techniques.
Works completed included;
- Extensive repointing and cleaning to all areas of the church
- Extensive stone replacement
- Addition of new carved crosses and new moulded sections
- New sacristy built to the rear which included new window and door sections
- Works to the spire area which involved taking down a section of the spire and rebuilding back to its original position
Architect: Gregory Architects, Belfast