Gatelodge, Derry/Londonderry was originally built as a lodge to Richmond House. It was built in 1845 by the famous distiller David Watt. Gatelodge is now used as a holistic healing centre.
Description of works
This project involved the restoration of two number stone arches that are Grade B listed.
Works completed included;
- Stone replacement
- Stone repointing
- Steam cleaning of all works
Main contractor: PJ Tracey & Sons LTD
Architect: McAdam Design Belfast